Here at AllClean we value our Vendor Partners,
We want to work with you.
If you're interested in becoming a vendor partner with AllClean Services please click the buttons below, create your account, review our Master Service Agreement and finally complete your application.
Once submitted, one of our AllClean vendor coordinators will reach out to you after reviewing your application.
Partnering with AllClean will give you the right balance of:
- customized pricing,
- localized attention, and
- strong backing of a national network and marketing team.
Vendor Partner Requirements
- Verified Businesses (Phone Verified)
- Between $500,000 to $5,000,000 in annual Revenue
- Up to 99 Employee’s
- Only Companies that are Privately Owned
- Must not be a home-based business
- Must have a Headquarter or a single location, no branches or subsidiary locations will apply
- Only Primary SIC 734902 – Janitorial Service Allowed
- Must have either Excellent or Very good Credit Rating A+ to B+
- Must have a valid Web Address (URL)
- Must have at-least one of the three major social networking sites active, (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Must agree to the terms of service listed in the AllClean Master Service Agreement.
Please note additional requirements
- Vendor must Name ACFS and its clients as additional insured non contributory on all Vendor’s applicable insurance policies.
- Also required are endorsements for ongoing and completed operations such as a CG 2010 and CG 2037
- Vendor shall carry Workers’ Compensation insurance on all employees and Independent Contractors providing service to Vendor, as required by law.
- Vendor shall carry a Commercial General Liability Policy with a minimum of a $2,000,000 general aggregate
- If Vendor owns any vehicles that are applicable to the work performed, they shall carry an Automobile Liability Policy with a combined single limit of at least $1,000,000.00
At a minimum must be capable to provide
Floor Work Capabilities:
- Strip & Wax
- Deep Scrub
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
Reactive Cleaning Capabilities:
- Fogging &/or Electrostatic Spraying
- Deep Cleanings
- Utilize ACS Timekeeping Software
- Work within ACS Work Order & Ticketing System
- Additional Supervision to Oversee Cleaners
- Additional Labor Force if Cleaners Call Out or Need To Be Replaced